I. Chọn từ có phần gạch chân có cách phát âm khác.
|A. boots||B. toothpaste||C. food||D. flood|
|A. watches||B. houses||C. classes||D. lives|
|A. their||B. math||C. thing||D. theater|
|A. station||B. intersection||C. question||D. invitation|
II. Chọn đáp án đúng.
1. _____ are you? – I’m pretty good, thank you.
|A. How many||B. How much||C. How||D. What|
2. There _____ any fruit juice in the fridge.
|A. aren’t||B. isn’t||C. is||D. are|
3. What about _____ to Da Lat next weekend?
|A. going||B. to go||C. goes||D. go|
4. Do you like beans _____ peas? – Peas, please.
|A. of||B. with||C. and||D. or|
5. My brother goes to work _____ foot.
|A. by||B. with||C. of||D. on|
6. We are going to stay at a _____ house in Vung Tau.
|A. friends||B. friend’s||C. friends’||D. friend|
7. It’s 8:10 and you are going to be late _____ school.
|A. to||B. at||C. for||D. in|
8. Where _____ it come from?
|A. does||B. are||C. is||D. do|
9. What are _____? – They’re boards.
|A. this||B. that||C. the||D. those|
10. How do you _____ your name? – T-A-I, TAI.
|A. open||B. close||C. spell||D. stand|
III. Chọn đáp án đúng.
I don’t usually eat breakfast. I only have _____ (1) of coffee. I don’t eat _____ (2) until about eleven o’clock. Then I have a biscuit and a glass of _____ (3). For lunch, I usually have a salad. That’s _____ (4) about two o’clock. I have _____ (5) at half-past six in the afternoon. I’m a vegetarian, so I don’t eat _____ (6) or fish. I eat cheese and eggs and things like that. I have a glass of water or fruit _____ (7) with my meals. At the weekends, I go to a _____ (8) in the evenings. You can _____ (9) vegetarian meals in a _____ (10) restaurants now.
|A. a packet||B. a cup||C. a can||D. a bar|
|A. any||B. some||C. anything||D. something|
|A. peas||B. rice||C. chocolates||D. milk|
|A. at||B. on||C. in||D. of|
|A. breakfast||B. lunch||C. dinner||D. supper|
|A. meat||B. rice||C. vegetables||D. noodles|
|A. water||B. soda||C. juice||D. lemonade|
|A. store||B. restaurant||C. shop||D. apartment|
|A. get||B. getting||C. to get||D. gets|
|A. many||B. much||C. dozen||D. lot of|
IV. Viết lại câu sao cho nghĩa không đổi.
1. Does your family have five members?
– Are there _______________________?
2. Mr. Thanh has a son, Lam.
– Mr. Thanh is _____________________.
3. That pen belongs to me.
– That is ___________________________.
4. What is the price of this phone?
– How much _______________________?
5. What is your favorite subject?
– Which subject ____________________?