I. Chọn từ có phần gạch chân phát âm khác với các từ còn lại.
|A. church||B. school||C. watch||D. chair|
|A. board||B. morning||C. four||D. open|
|A. stand||B. lamp||C. table||D. bag|
|A. fat||B. face||C. play||D. cake|
II. Chọn đáp án đúng.
1. Lan’s new school is different _____ her old school.
|A. on||B. from||C. in||D. at|
2. There is _____ orange and _____ banana on the table.
|A. an/ a||B. a/ an||C. an/ some||D. a/ any|
3. What’s your _____ subject at school?
|A. like||B. love||C. math||D. favorite|
4. Be quiet! My grandfather _____ in his room.
|A. is sleeping||B. slept||C. has slept||D. sleeps|
5. She is standing _____ front of the bookstore.
|A. at||B. on||C. in||D. of|
6. There are _____ people in the room.
|A. some||B. a||C. any||D. an|
7. My little brother is a student. _____ name is Kiet.
|A. Her||B. Its||C. My||D. His|
8. How _____ does this phone cost?
|A. long||B. many||C. much||D. old|
9. Monday is the _____ of the week.
|A. one||B. first||C. second||D. third|
10. He often _____ a bath at 5:30 p.m.
|A. take||B. takes||C. does||D. gets|
III. Chọn đáp án đúng.
It is difficult to know how many (1) _____ once lived in the continent, but there may have been at least 3-5 million elephants in Africa in the early part of the twentieth century. People have always hunted elephants for meat, hides, and ivory. Since (2) _____ human population grows and weapons (3) _____ more advanced, elephants are under greater (4) _____. In the late 1970s and early 1980s, there was a huge decline in the number of elephants due to the increase (5) _____ poaching. It is estimated that there are now about 500,000 elephants and they are restricted to only some particular countries.
|A. elephant||B. elephants||C. tiger||D. tigers|
|A. the||B. a||C. an||D. one|
|A. become||B. became||C. get||D. got|
|A. death||B. threat||C. risk||D. difficulty|
|A. into||B. on||C. at||D. in|
IV. Viết lại câu sao cho nghĩa không đổi.
1. What time do they go to work?
– When __________________________?
2. She likes pizza.
– Her favorite _____________________.
3. What is the price of these plums?
– How much ______________________?
4. The door is yellow.
– It is _____________________________.
5. He wants to eat a hamburger.
– He’d like _________________________.