I. Chọn từ có phần gạch chân được phát âm khác so với những từ còn lại.
|A. lunch||B. bench||C. couch||D. chemistry|
|A. bank||B. stadium||C. factory||D. math|
|A. books||B. radios||C. cameras||D. teachers|
|A. at||B. grade||C. timetable||D. late|
II. Chọn đáp án đúng.
1. My brother _____ jogging every morning.
|A. does||B. goes||C. is||D. plays|
2. What does she _____ in her free time? – She plays badminton.
|A. do||B. go||C. like||D. are|
3. Trang helps _____ mom in the evening.
|A. her||B. his||C. my||D. your|
4. Hoa is in grade 6 and she _____ at Tran Hung Dao school now.
|A. learns||B. to learn||C. learning||D. is learning|
5. How _____ to school every day?
|A. do she go||B. is she go|
|C. does she goes||D. does she go|
6. They can _____ English songs.
|A. to sing||B. sing||C. singing||D. sings|
7. Ta and Minh _____ volleyball at the moment.
|A. are playing||B. is playing||C. play||D. plays|
8. Huong’s family lives _____ a small city.
|A. at||B. on||C. in||D. of|
9. _____ does your sister go to school? – By bus.
|A. When||B. What time||C. How||D. Who|
10. _____ is your brother? – He is thirty-two.
|A. When||B. What||C. Who||D. How old|
III. Chọn đáp án đúng.
For many young people, sport is a popular part of school life and (1) _____ in one of the school teams and playing in matches is very important. (2) _____ someone is in a team, it means a lot of extra practice and often spending a Saturday or Sunday away (3) _____ home, as many matches are played then.
It (4) _____ also involve traveling to other towns to play against other school teams and then (5) _____ on after the match for a meal or a drink. Sometimes parents, friends or other students will travel with the team to support (6) _____ own side.
When a school team wins a match it is the whole school feeling proud, (7) _____ only the players.
It can also mean that a school (8) _____ well-known for being good at certain sports and pupils from that school may end up playing (9) _____ national and international teams so that the school has some (10) _____ names associated with it.
|A. having||B. being||C. taking||D. putting|
|A. If||B. As||C. Then||D. So|
|A. at||B. on||C. for||D. from|
|A. ought||B. is||C. can||D. has|
|A. being||. staying||C. leaving||D. spending|
|A. their||B. its||C. our||D. your|
|A. but||. however||C. and||D. not|
|A. turns||B. makes||C. comes||D. becomes|
|A. up||B. to||C. for||D. beside|
|A. old||B. famous||C. common||D. new|
IV. Chia động từ trong ngoặc.
1. Be quiet! My grandfather (sleep) _____.
2. It (rain) _____ very much in the summer. It (not rain) _____ now.
3. He (not want) _____ to answer the phone because he (do) _____ some exercises.
4. This sign says “No left turn”. You mustn’t (turn) _____ left.
5. My sister (cook) _____ some food in the kitchen at present. She always (cook) _____ in the morning.