I. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
|A. car||B. park||C. warm||D. farm|
|A. kind||B. mind||C. tired||D. city|
|A. village||B. go||C. game||D. gift|
|A. home||B. money||C. old||D. nose|
|A. empty||B. novel||C. reference||D. left|
II. Choose the correct word or phrase to fill in each of the following sentences.
1. _____ does Ly have her Biology class?
|A. When||B. Why||C. How long||D. What|
2. Kids should _____ to bed early.
|A. to go||B. goes||C. going||D. go|
3. Tam _____ a glass of milk.
|A. am||B. is||C. are||D. does|
4. _____ don’t you come to my house? – OK. Let’s go.
|A. What||B. How about||C. Why||D. Let’s|
5. _____ are you doing?
|A. What||B. When||C. Who||D. Whose|
6. Would you like _____ some games?
|A. play||B. plays||C. to play||D. playing|
7. Do you play marbles _____ recess?
|A. in||B. on||C. of||D. at|
8. _____ a beautiful view!
|A. How||B. What||C. What is||D. How much|
9. Come in and _____ a seat.
|A. have||B. give||C. do||D. make|
10. Who is _____ the picture?
|A. on||B. in||C. at||D. between|
III. Match the sentences in column A with the sentences in column B.
1. When do you have history?
2. Does she know how to use a laptop?
3. What do you often do at recess?
4. Which sports do you play?
5. How often do you fishing?
A. Twice a week.
B. Yes, she does.
C. I play hide and seek.
D. On Tuesday.
IV. Rewrite the following sentences using the words given.
1. Let’s go out for dinner.
– What about _____________________?
2. Why don’t we read this book?
– Let’s ____________________________.
3. When is your birthday?
– What ___________________________?
4. I’d like to go to the zoo.
– How about ______________________?
5. How many kilos of rice does she want?
– How much ______________________?