I. Tìm từ có phần gạch chân được phát âm khác so với những từ còn lại.
|A. chemistry||B. chat||C. lunch||D. teacher|
|A. pages||B. couches||C. hates||D. boxes|
|A. relax||B. snack||C. ant||D. area|
|A. city||B. score||C. cloud||D. comics|
|A. drive||B. clinic||C. bike||D. arrive|
II. Nối từ ở hai cột để tạo thành câu hoàn chỉnh.
1. What time do your classes begin and finish?
2. In which subjects do you often do experiments?
3. What is your favorite subject?
4. Would you like to come to my birthday party?
5. What are you good at?
A. I’m good at English.
B. Yes, I’d love to.
C. My favorite subject is History.
D. They begin at seven am and finish at five pm.
E. We often do experiments in Physics and Chemistry.
III. Sử dụng các từ đã cho để điền vào chỗ trống trong đoạn văn sau.
Children – Has – Help – Important – Interesting
Learn – Libraries – Problems – See – Use
Books play a very (1) _____ part in your life. It’s true that every family (2) _____ books. We can (3) _____ books everywhere. We can (4) _____ many things from books. Books (5) _____ us in self-education and deciding (6) _____ in life.
Today, there are a lot of public (7) _____ in our country and all people have the right to (8) _____ them. Each year hundreds of new books for (9) _____ appear in Viet Nam. The books are very (10) _____ and children like reading them very much.
IV. Đọc đoạn văn sau và trả lời câu hỏi đúng (True) hay sai (False).
The Vietnamese students take part in different after-school activities. Some students play sports. They often play soccer, table tennis or badminton. Sometimes they go swimming in the swimming pools. Some students like music, drama movies. They often practice playing musical instruments in the school music room. They join in the school theatre group and usually rehearse plays. Some are members of the stamp collector’s club. They often get together and talk about their stamps. A few students stay at home and play video games or computer games. Most of them enjoy their activities after school hours.
1. _____ Students in Viet Nam take part in different after-school activities.
2. _____They usually go swimming in the swimming pools.
3. _____ Some students often practice playing musical instruments in the art club.
4. _____ They join in the school theater group.
5. _____ Vietnamese students enjoy their activities after school.
6. _____ Many students play games or computer games.