I. Supply the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
1. Listen! Someone _____ (try) to open the door.
2. How often _____ (Loan/ practice) painting? – She _____ (practice) it 3 times a week.
3. We _____ (not like) volleyball, so we _____ (not learn) to play it.
4. At present, we _____ (rehearse) a play. Ba _____ (play) the drum.
5. I _____ (see) a movie tonight. What about _____ (go) with me?
II. Match the sentences in column A with the sentences in column B.
A. Study past and present events in Viet Nam and around the world.
B. Learn how to draw and colors.
C. Learn about poems and write essays.
D. Learn how things work.
E. Study different countries and their people.
III. Complete the sentences with the appropriate prepositions.
1. That notebook is _____ the shelves _____ the left.
2. Those books _____ the back _____ the library are _____ Vietnamese.
3. When we go to the library, we read _____ wonderful books.
4. The science books are _____ the rack _____ the corner of the room.
5. It’s easy to find a book _____ the title.
IV. Choose the odd one out.
1. MUSICAL INSTRUMENT
|A. drum||B. guitar||C. flute||D. song|
|A. baseball||B. soccer||C. stage||D. tennis|
|A. teenager||B. barber||C. farmer||D. worker|
|A. literature||B. comics||C. English||D. math|
|A. play chess||B. watch TV||C. do homework||D. surf internet|