I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others.
|A. reach||B. catch||C. chemical||D. chalk|
|A. knife||B. like||C. desk||D. book|
|A. what||B. high||C. hot||D. how|
|A. watched||B. finished||C. played||D. booked|
|A. slim||B. thin||C. visit||D. smile|
II. Find one mistake in each sentence by choosing A, B, C or D.
1. Her voice is (A) enough strong (B) to become (C) a singer (D).
2. My sister enjoy (A) cooking (B) a lot (C) on Sundays (D).
3. I will calling (A) you when (B) I arrive (C) at the airport (D).
4. This (A) software isn’t good enough (B) for (C) children use (D).
5. I completely (A) agree that students should (B) done (C) homework at home (D).
III. Give the right form of the following verbs.
1. I would like (make) _____ an appointment with Dr. Smith.
2. Each of us (have) _____ a different character.
3. I don’t have enough money (buy) _____ a new phone.
4. When I am tired, I enjoy (listen) _____ to music.
5. Bad driving (cause) _____ many accidents.
IV. Rewrite the following sentences using the words given.
1. That girl is very cute.
> What __________________________!
2. Lan is too young to ride a bicycle.
> Lan isn’t ________________________.
3. Her bag is black and yellow.
> She has ________________________.
4. Huong is better than her students in the class.
> Huong is _______________________.
5. Remember to turn off the fan before going to bed.
> Don’t ___________________________.