I. Choose the correct word or phrase to fill in each of the following sentences.
1. A _____ teaches English at school.
|A. doctor||B. teacher||C. engineer|
2. Which phone is the _____ expensive in the shop?
|A. most||B. more||C. the most|
3. There _____ a lot of books in my school library.
|A. are||B. is||C. am|
4. Which is _____ river in Viet Nam?
|A. longest||B. longer||C. the longest|
5. Trung never _____ to class early.
|A. go||B. goes||C. going|
6. My tooth doesn’t stop hurting. I will go to see my _____.
|A. writer||B. nurse||C. dentist|
7. I hope the _____ can repair my motorbike quickly.
|A. mechanic||B. engineer||C. chemist|
8. He is eleven years old. She is twelve years old. She is _____ him.
|A. older||B. oldest||C. older than|
9. The flowers _____ your garden is very beautiful.
|A. at||B. in||C. on|
10. Anna _____ to Ha long city to visit her relatives next week.
|A. go||B. will goes||C. will go|
II. Match the questions in the column A with the answers in the column B.
1. Where do you play basketball?
2. Why are you always late?
3. How many shirts do you have?
4. Do you like music?
5. Which color do you like: red or blue?
A. I like blue.
B. I have three.
C. Because I don’t have a watch.
D. In the yard.
E. Yes, I do.
III. Write the numbers into words.
– 1st __________
– 12th __________
– 25nd __________
– 32rd __________
– 43rd __________
IV. Read the text and decide the following statements are True (T) or False (F).
Hi! My name is Tommy. I am a student and I am eleven years old. I live in Romania, in the countryside. My school is about one kilometer from my house. My sister goes to school by bike every morning, but I don’t have a bike so I walk. I walk to school in about ten minutes, and It’s a good exercise.
My school is not big but it is very beautiful and I have a lot of friends there. My teacher, Ms. Lan, is really nice. She is the most wonderful teacher in the school. I feel I am very lucky.
1. Tommy is ten years old. _____
2. Tommy lives in a small town. _____
3. It is about one km from his home to his school. _____
4. He and his sister walk to school every morning. _____
5. His school is big and beautiful. _____
6. He feels lucky because he has a wonderful teacher._____