I. Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
|A. realize||B. improve||C. possible||D. heritage|
|A. mineral||B. example||C. diamond||D. popular|
|A. protection||B. separate||C. develop||D. encourage|
|A. recognize||B. stimulate||C. activity||D. bulletin|
|A. relate||B. fluent||C. public||D. island|
II. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others.
|A. paddy||B. sand||C. travel||D. tribal|
|A. buffalo||B. photo||C. limestone||D. botanical|
|A. jungle||B. luggage||C. sunbathe||D. sugar|
|A. around||B. various||C. famous||D. mountainous|
|A. heritage||B. giant||C. garden||D. village|
III. Change these sentences into passive.
1. Hai should finish his assignment.
2. Tom can fix his bike by himself.
3. Students study physics at school.
4. We bought some food for our parents.
5. My parents built this house a year ago.
IV. Put the statements into reported speech, beginning as shown.
1. “Please bring me something to eat,” he said to her.
– He asked her ___________________.
2. “I will give you a teddy bear on your birthday,” he told me.
– He told me _____________________.
3. The coach asked: “Are you tired, Tuan?”
– The coach asked ________________.
4. “We are going to the movie on Saturday night,” they said.
– They said that ___________________.
5. He said: “My father is a taxi driver here.”
– He said that _____________________.