I. Choose the correct word or phrase to fill in each of the following sentences.
1. His sister still lives there _____ his parents.
|A. for||B. at||C. with||D. on|
2. Quan is _____ than Trang.
|A. tallest||B. taller||C. tall||D. more tall|
3. _____ are you talking to?
|A. Who||B. What||C. Which||D. Where|
4. What _____ her telephone number?
|A. is||B. are||C. does||D. do|
5. Mr. Tai lives _____ 78 Vo Thi Sau Street.
|A. on||B. in||C. at||D. under|
6. _____ does your brother do?
|A. When||B. Where||C. What||D. Which|
7. We _____ at 7 tomorrow night.
|A. meet||B. meets||C. will meets||D. will meet|
8. My sister takes care _____ sick children.
|A. about||B. in||C. at||D. of|
9. My grandfather works _____ the farm.
|A. in||B. on||C. about||D. at|
10. Are there _____ pens in the pencil case? – Yes, there are.
|A. any||B. some||C. much||D. a|
II. Complete the sentences with on, in, at, between, behind.
1. I live _____ Bien Hoa.
2. There is a big lake _____ the school.
3. We have History _____ Friday.
4. He has lunch _____ 11 o’clock.
5. The TV is _____ the chair and the table.
III. Supply the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
My aunt Dung (live) _____ (1) in Ha Noi. She (work) _____ (2) in a hospital in the center of Ha Noi. Every morning, she (catch) _____ (3) a bus to her hospital. Her work is (take) _____ (4) care of sick children. She (love) _____ (5) the children. She always (say) _____ (6) that children (be) _____ (7) very lovely. Now she (do) _____ (8) her job with great pleasure. But next year she (go) _____ (9) to Ho Chi Minh City with her husband. She (be) _____ (10) very unhappy.
IV. Rearrange the words to make a complete sentence.
1. Will/ a/ have/ I/ party/ birthday/ my/ for/ .
2. Farmers/ hard/ morning/ work/ night/ till/ from/ .
3. She/ class/ in/ smartest/ is/ the/ my/ girl/ .
4. Subject/ we/ today/ do/ which/ have/ ?
5. House/ bikes/ many/ in/ there/ how/ your/ are/ ?