I. Choose the part that needs correcting.
1. My teacher told me if I went home by bus.
|A. told me||B. if||C. went||D. by|
2. One of people which I love the most is my mom.
|A. One of||B. which||C. the most||D. is|
3. We sit next to a person whose car are very expensive.
|A. sit||B. next to||C. whose||D. are|
4. Students who living in this dormitory are friendly to everyone.
|A. who living||B. this dormitory||C. are||D. everyone|
5. I don’t like to spend time with people which are impatient.
|A. spend time||B. with||C. which||D. impatient|
6. We had better hurry, or the train might leaves without us.
|A. had better||B. hurry||C. might||D. leaves|
7. I asked her if she believes in the existence of UFOs.
|A. asked||B. if||C. believes||D. in|
8. That was the more disastrous earthquake in Japanese history, wasn’t it?
|A. was||B. the more||C. in||D. wasn’t it|
9. The computer are said that one of the most wonderful inventions in modern life.
|A. are said||B. the most||C. inventions||D. in modern life|
10. Phong still remembers the man who he taught him to play the guitar when he was young.
|A. remembers||B. who||C. he taught||D. to play|
II. Supply the correct form of the words in brackets.
1. Air and water are _____ in our life. (Necessity)
2. _____, the typhoon didn’t cause any damage on the village. (Luck)
3. Today _____ can predict disasters by modern devices. (Science)
4. You can buy a lot of _____ from this shop. (Decorate)
5. If we want to live longer, we should protect _____ rainforests. (Tropic)