I. Choose the best answer.
1. Min was looking for a dog _____ lost in the forest.
|A. which||B. whose||C. Ø||D. who|
2. _____ your house painted last year?
|A. Had||B. Did||C. Is||D. Was|
3. You are not allowed to stay here without _____.
|A. protection||B. decision||C. persuasion||D. permission|
4. I have to get my picture _____ for my Website.
|A. upload||B. uploads||C. uploaded||D. uploading|
5. We don’t have time. The next train _____ at 8:25.
|A. leaves||B. leave||C. will leave||D. is leaving|
6. _____ the weather forecast, I did not go out last night.
|A. Since||B. Because of||C. In spite of||D. Because|
7. Don’t throw away the _____. We can have them for supper.
|A. photos||B. hats||C. food||D. clothes|
8. “We’re having a party at the weekend.” “Great! Who _____?”
|A. will being invited||B. is going to be invited|
|C. is going to invite||D. will invite|
II. Match the sentences, clauses or phrases in column A with the ones in column B to make meaningful sentences.
1. Goodbye everyone!
2. Where are you going?
3. It sounds great!
5. When are you coming back?
A. We’re going to Korea.
B. We’re not sure but we think next week.
C. You’re welcome
D. Catch you later.
E. We’ll buy you some souvenirs.