I. Choose the best answer.
1. You arrived home, _____?
|A. hadn’t you||B. didn’t you||C. had you||D. did you|
2. There is some meat in the fridge, _____?
|A. are they||B. is there||C. isn’t there||D. aren’t they|
3. He is a dancer, _____?
|A. isn’t he||B. is he||C. is him||D. isn’t him|
4. Let’s have dinner outside tonight, _____?
|A. don’t we||B. let we||C. shan’t we||D. shall we|
5. Listen to what the teacher is teaching, _____?
|A. don’t you||B. do you||C. will you||D. can you|
6. Is it possible _____ you _____ your office?
|A. to see/ at||B. to see/ for||C. seeing/ at||D. seeing/ for|
7. The post was posted _____ New York _____ 1st July 2018.
|A. to/ in||B. to/ on||C. at/ in||D. at/ on|
8. He apologized for _____ me _____ so long.
|A. keeping/ waiting||B. keep/ wait|
|C. keeping/ to wait||D. to keep/ waiting|
II. Supply the correct form of the words in brackets.
1. My mother’s factory has over 1000 _____. (work)
2. Everybody calls him a good _____. (teach)
3. I turned the light off to save _____. (electric)
4. She cuts her fingers and it’s _____ quite badly. (Blood)
5. Air _____ is a big problem in many cities in the world. (Pollute)