I. Choose the best answer.
1. It’s half _____ seven pm now.
|A. to||B. past||C. from||D. by|
2. That pencil case is on the shelf _____ the left.
|A. on||B. by||C. to||D. in|
3. The rack _____ newspapers and magazines.
|A. have||B. is having||C. are having||D. has|
4. Do you like Math or History, Minh?
|A. No, I don’t like History.||B. I like Math.|
|C. Yes, I like Math.||D. Yes, I like Math and History.|
5. Is Miss Tram going to the zoo?
|A. Yes, she is.||B. Yes, he is.||C. She is.||D. Yes, she is going.|
II. Put the verb in brackets into the correct form.
1. It’s 9 o’clock now. I (play) _____ video games and my sister (read) _____ a book in her room.
2. How many books does the library (have) _____, Linh? – It (have) _____ a lot, more than one thousand.
3. In Viet Nam, there (be) _____no lessons on Sundays.
4. My brother (go) _____ to the library every evening. He (like) _____ reading animal books, but he (not like) _____ history and geography books.
5. At the moment, my dad (do) _____ housework.