I. Choose the best answer.
1. Please let me _____ your decision as soon as possible.
|A. know||B. to know||C. knows||D. knowing|
2. Mary said, “I dislike _____ him anymore in my life.”
|A. to see||B. seeing||C. sees||D. to seeing|
3. I am _____ to come to your party on Sunday evening.
|A. capable||B. excused||C. able||D. disliked|
4. _____ lemonade, you need lemons, water and sugar.
|A. Make||B. Making||C. To make||D. Made|
5. Trung _____ the test online before so he _____ it very easy.
|A. did/ had found||B. had done/ found|
|C. was doing/ found||D. did/ was founding|
II. Give the correct form of the given words to complete the following sentences.
1. We’d like to offer you a _____. (Scholar)
2. What is the _____ between a duck and a goose? (Differ)
3. The charity has raised over $10 million in generous _____. (Donate)
4. We participate in a campaign to provide _____ for poor children. (Educate)
5. Tens of thousands of people have been made _____ by heavy flooding. (Home)