I. Choose the best answer.
1. We live in a small _____ on Ngo Quyen Street.
|D. factory||B. apartment||C. villa||D. dormitory|
2. He sent a lot of money for the _____ from the charity.
|A. unemployed||B. poor||C. disabled||D. unhappy|
3. Find one mistake in the sentence.
– I’ve been studying Chinese since I’m at high school.
|A. been||B. since||C. I’m||D. high school|
4. The children saw the thief _____ broke into the house.
|A. which||B. who||C. what||D. whom|
5. _____ she was not a singer, she published an album herself.
|A. Although||B. That||C. Despite||D. For|
II. Fill in the blank with the correct form of the verbs.
1. I want _____ (make) this kind of meal at home.
2. Dora’s parents allowed her _____ (go) to the party.
3. Do you enjoy _____ (collect) the garbage on the beach?
4. The noise prevented me from _____ (focus) on my work yesterday.
5. The children are looking forward to _____ (see) their grandma again.