I. Choose the part that needs correcting.
1. The picture has been design by my sister for five years.
|A. has||B. been design||C. by||D. for five years|
2. John have worked at this company for six years.
|A. have||B. at||C. for||D. years|
3. The final exam will be started in June 15th, 2019.
|A. final exam||B. will||C. started||D. in|
4. Designers made difference styles of jeans to match the fashions of the time.
|A. designers||B. difference||C. jeans||D. fashions|
5. Because the accident on the street, many people arrived at the meeting late.
|A. Because||B. accident||C. at||D. late|
II. Supply the correct form of the words in brackets.
1. We go hill-walking for _____. (Relax)
2. He doesn’t mind _____ by other people. (Judge)
3. I wish I _____ how to drive this car. (Know)
4. It’s _____ to speak when you are eating. (Polite)
5. Phu Quoc island is _____ for its nice beaches. (Fame)