I. Rearrange the following words to make a complete sentence.
1. Is/ the/ chair/ next to/ table/ the/ .
2. Bedroom/ is/ this/ Thu’s/ .
3. Near/ window/ the/ flower vase/ a/ is/ there/ .
4. Table/ there/ room/ is/ a/ left/ to/ the/ of/ my/ .
5. Books/ on/ are/ bookcase/ the/ there/ many/ .
II. Choose the best answer.
1. Our teacher _____ go to hospital last Monday.
|A. had to||B. must||C. ought to|
2. You _____ drive. You are too drunk.
|A. don’t have to||B. mustn’t||C. ought not to|
3. We _____ wear uniforms to work but we usually do.
|A. don’t have to||B. ought not to||C. mustn’t|
4. You _____ forget what the doctor told you. It’s very important.
|A. ought not to||B. don’t have to||C. mustn’t|
5. Thao has just been offered a job. I think she _____ accept the job.
|A. must||B. ought to||C. has to|