I. Choose the best answer.
1. Non La is the _____ hat of Vietnamese women.
|A. workable||B. fashionable||C. traditional||D. casual|
2. Have you ever ridden an elephant yet? – Yes, I’ve _____ ridden it.
|A. already||B. yet||C. since||D. for|
3. Asian people love eating rice. Rice _____ in many parts of Asia.
|A. is grown||B. are grown||C. has grown||D. have grown|
4. My house _____ into last night but nothing was taken.
|A. is break||B. was broken||C. were broken||D. broke|
5. I am very _____ wearing shorts.
|A. like||B. love||C. enjoy||D. fond of|
II. Choose the part that needs correcting.
1. A new style of shoes have just been introduced in the show.
|A. new||B. have||C. introduced||D. in|
2. She was listening to music in TV when I came.
|A. was listening||B. in TV||C. when||D. I came|
3. We arrived the nearest station after walk for an hour.
|A. arrived||B. nearest||C. walk||D. for an hour|
4. It’s been 2 months since I have stopped smoking.
|A. It’s been||B. since||C. have stopped||D. smoking|
5. Three million can of soda will be recycled in China next year.
|A. can||B. soda||C. be recycled||D. next|