I. Choose the best answer.
1. She has to study how _____ the camera.
|A. to use||B. use||C. used||D. using|
2. It’s dangerous _____ up late.
|A. staying||B. stay||C. to stay||D. stayed|
3. Her parents want her _____ a singer.
|A. become||B. to become||C. becoming||D. became|
4. She agreed _____ me to meet my relatives.
|A. on||B. to||C. for||D. with|
5. It is no good _____ sorry for yourself.
|A. to feel||B. feeling||C. feel||D. felt|
II. Put the verbs in brackets in the Past Simple, Past Perfect, or Past Continuous.
1. The Second World War (begin) _____ in 1939.
2. He (go) _____ out when his mom (call) _____.
3. Jane didn’t want any dinner. She (eat) _____ already.
4. When I (come) _____ home, someone (stole) _____ my bike.
5. By the time I (get) _____ to the party, most people (go) _____ home.