I. Choose the best answer.
1. choose the word which is pronounced differently from the others.
|A. grammar||B. match||C. alternate||D. harrow|
2. choose the word which is pronounced differently from the others.
|A. study||B. unit||C. but||D. cut|
3. Mr. Duong is fond of movies. He _____ watches TV.
|A. usually||B. often||C. never||D. normally|
4. The teacher made his students _____ the event.
|A. attend||B. attending||C. to attend||D. attendance|
5. According to the news, people don’t often _____ off electricity device when they leave their house.
|A. turned||B. turns||C. is turning||D. turn|
II. Make questions for the underlined words.
1. Min usually goes to bed at 11:30.
2. Our teacher often goes to school on foot.
3. It took me an hour to finish my assignments.
4. My dad likes drinking beer with his friends.
5. He is taking a math course this semester.