I. Choose the correct answer.
1. There are many _____ for tourists in my country.
|A. attracts||B. attractings||C. attractive||D. attractions|
2. Do you know when _____?
|A. did he born||B. he was born||C. was he born||D. born was he|
3. I _____ go to Thailand next year.
|A. need||B. should||C. may||D. want|
4. She often flies to Singapore _____ Malaysia for work.
|A. and||B. also||C. but||D. with|
5. He _____ in China.
|A. grow up||B. growed up||C. grew up||D. grows up|
6. I’m glad _____ you are better now.
|A. to hear||B. hearing||C. hear||D. heard|
7. Our manager said: “There is a very _____ meeting today.”
|A. famous||B. important||C. clever||D. fine|
8. A: Would you like meat or seafood?
– B: I _____ seafood to meat.
|A. like||B. want||C. wish||D. prefer|
II. Choose the right form of the verbs in brackets to finish the sentences.
Dennis Heal (1. be) _____ born in 1930 and he now (2. be) _____ a politician. He (3. go) _____ to Oxford University in 1950 and (4. become) _____ a member of Parliament for the Labor Party in 1957.He (5. write) _____ three storybooks including his autobiography. He (6. marry) _____ the artist, Anda Heal, and they (7. have) _____ two children. They (8. live) _____ in Oxford for 15 years, then (9. move) _____ to London in 1970. They now (10. live) _____ in a small house in the center of London.