I. Choose the best answer.
1. Your hairstyle is _____ mine.
|A. same with||B. the same to||C. the same as||D. as same|
2. I spend __________.
|A. time in homework less than you do||B. less time on homework than you do|
|C. time in homework less than you are||D. less time on homework than you are|
3. More and more foreign tourists arrive _____ Vietnam.
|A. at||B. for||C. along||D. in|
4. Hoi An is famous _____ its old temples and pagodas.
|A. in||B. at||C. with||D. for|
5. Quoc Tu Giam was established on the grounds of Van Mieu.
|A. set up||B. taken||C. made up||D. got up|
6. I have ten dollars. I think I have _____ money than you.
|A. least||B. fewer||C. less||D. fewest|
7. Ryan has been working _____ since he was promoted.
|A. much harder||B. more harder||C. more hardly||D. as harder|
8. Ms. Kim requests that someone _____ the data by fax immediately.
|A. sent||B. sends||C. send||D. to send|
9. Hard work is important but it is no substitute for natural _____.
|A. pride||B. interest||C. though||D. talent|
10. Identify one mistake in the following sentence.
– Do you know how many people are there at the party last night?
|A. Do you know||B. people||C. are there||D. last night|
II. Complete these sentences with the appropriate form of the words in parentheses.
1. Can you _____ life without internet and social media? (imagination)
2. The _____ of the president will be announced tomorrow. (die)
3. Are your opinions _____ of all the workers here. (Represent)
4. The amazing technology enables us to take a _____ leap into the future. (Giant)
5. The _____ site is very popular with the students during the school holidays. (History)