I. Rewrite these following sentences using the words given.
1. Do you have some money?
– She asked me ____________________.
2. Is there a pen in your bag?
– He asked me _____________________.
3. Do you use lipsticks?
– I asked her ______________________.
4. Does your house have 3 beds?
– I asked him ______________________.
5. Is there some water in the fridge?
– I asked them _____________________.
II. Choose the best answer.
1. Millions of books _____ every year.
|A. were sold||B. is selling||C. sell||D. are sold|
2. That house _____ 200 years ago.
|A. are built||B. built||C. were built||D. build|
3. Tom told me where _____ it.
|A. to find||B. finding||C. for finding||D. finds|
4. The shelf can’t _____.
|A. be open||B. be opened||C. be opening||D. opened|
5. All of the students participated _____ decorations for their classroom.
|A. to make||B. for making||C. in making||D. of making|
6. Don’t forget _____ the house before going out.
|A. to lock||B. locking||C. lock||D. locked|
7. Linh wants _____ where to buy milk tea.
|A. to know||B. knowing||C. to knowing||D. know|
8. These ancient buildings are part of the national _____.
|A. resources||B. heritage||C. belongings||D. possession|
9. I saw Jane while I _____ the street.
|A. crossed||B. is crossing||C. cross||D. was crossing|
10. I saw him _____ the flowers in the garden.
|A. watering||B. watered||C. be watered||D. is watering|