I. Give the correct form of the words in brackets.
1. I _____ (Person) prefer pizza to hamburgers.
2. _____ (Drive) must be careful when driving on the road.
3. We wish them every _____ (Happy) in their new life.
4. I felt extremely _____ (Disappoint) when we lost.
5. People are destroying the air by adding _____ (Pollute) to it.
6. We put a lot of _____ (Decorate) around the Christmas tree.
7. Nobody in the office had received an _____ (Invite) to the party.
8. The days before New Year Eve is are always filled with _____ (Excite).
9. _____ (Friend) based on trust and understanding is long-lasting.
10. Tet is a _____ (Tradition) holiday which occurs in late January and early February.
II. Rewrite the following sentences by reducing the relative pronouns.
1. My brother works in a factory that makes furniture.
=> My brother works __________________.
2. The student who I wanted to meetwas absent last week.
=> The student _______________________.
3. Do you know the woman who is staying at the counter?
=> Do you know ______________________.
4. The tenth applicant who was interviewed was completely unsuitable.
=> The tenth applicant _________________.
5. What was the name of the girl who you went out with yesterday?
=> What was the name of the girl _______.