I. Choose the best answer.
1. You look nervous, what makes you _____?
|A. scary||B. scare||C. scaring||D. scared|
2. _____ to music is a great way to relax.
|A. To listen||B. Listening||C. Listen||D. Listened|
3. I bought this new software _____ Chinese.
|A. for learning||B. learning||C. learn||D. to learn|
4. _____ is traditional music from a particular country, region, or community.
|A. Blues||B. Rap music||C. Folk music||D. Jazz|
5. ‘Tien Quan Ca’, the Viet Nam national _____ was written by Van Cao.
|A. folk song||B. anthem||C. epic||D. pop song|
6. If you _____ me all your problems, I won’t do anything to help you.
|A. don’t tell||B. not tell||C. did not tell||D. telling|
7. Would you please remember _____ away the trash for me.
|A. putting||B. to put||C. put||D. having put|
8. The staffs are working at weekend _____ delay the project any further.
|A. so that not to||B. not to|
|C. so as not to||D. for not|
9. Do you think Maria will apply for the job? – She seemed _____ in it.
|A. interest||B. interesting||C. interested||D. interestingly|
10. After several hours of discussion, the council finally agree _____ the plan.
|A. with||B. to||C. in||D. for|
II. Choose the suitable word to fill in the blank.
Lull – emotions – musical – rock and roll – composed
1. Love, joy, hate, fear, and jealousy are all _____.
2. The sound from the radio will _____ him to sleep soon.
3. _____ is a type of music that was popular in the 1950s.
4. This song was _____ by Alan Walker.
5. Playing _____ instrument can make a lot of money.