I. Choose the correct answer to fill in each blank.
1. Don’t forget to brush your _____ before going to bed.
|A. feet||B. teeth||C. hands||D. legs|
2. It’s _____ to brush your teeth every day.
|A. so important||B. not important||C. unimportant||D. importance|
3. What do you do _____ your room clean and tidy?
|A. keep||B. keeping||C. to keep||D. B & C|
4. The dentist _____ a cavity in my tooth.
|A. filled||B. made||C. stopped||D. broke|
5. A: What’s _____ matter?
– B: I have a headache.
|A. some||B. a||C. an||D. the|
6. Most children feel _____ when they come to see the dentist.
|A. happy||B. sad||C. scared||D. tired|
7. Don’t eat too _____ sweets.
|A. much||B. many||C. lots of||D. few|
8. Remember _____ your hands before meals.
|A. wash||B. to wash||C. washing||D. B & C|
II. Make questions for the underlined words.
1. Luan has a lot of pain now because he has a toothache.
2. I felt tired after playing this game.
3. It took Dr. Thanh twenty minutes to fill Hoa’s tooth.
4. It takes me about 3 kilometers to walk to school.
5. They are going to visit me soon.