I. Choose the best answer.
1. We love the house _____ Loan lives.
|A. in that||B. in where||C. which||D. in which|
2. That’s the boy up _____ I picked yesterday.
|A. which||B. who||C. whom||D. her|
3. Nam is the man _____ Nga loves.
|A. whom||B. which||C. what||D. whose|
4. We broke the car that _____ belonged to my uncle.
|A. who||B. that||C. which||D. whom|
5. The new song _____ we listened yesterday was boring.
|A. to that||B. for what||C. to which||D. for which|
6. The picture _____ you are looking is very beautiful.
|A. at which||B. which at||C. at that||D. that|
7. She liked the friends _____ she lived.
|A. to whom||B. with whom||C. who||D. whom|
8. She opened the cupboard _____ she kept her best glasses.
|A. who||B. that||C. which||D. where|
9. The police officer has just arrested the man _____ robbed the bank.
|A. that||B. whose||C. whom||D. who|
10. Caroline is trustworthy. She is a person upon _____ you can always depend.
|A. who||B. whom||C. that||D. X|
II. Fill in each blank with an appropriate preposition.
1. What is the Messenger Call Service used _____?
2. We subscribe _____ all the main medical journals.
3. Let’s take care _____ our flower garden.
4. This software isn’t capable _____ running this software.
5. I was useful _____ them because I could speak Vietnamese.