I. Choose the best answer.
1. The new high school is divided _____ three grades.
|A. in||B. into||C. for||D. about|
2. It’s very kind _____ you to help me. Thanks a lot.
|A. for||B. to||C. with||D. of|
3. Hoang wishes his brother _____ here to help him.
|A. is||B. were||C. will be||D. would be|
4. A: I can’t come with you.
– B: We all wish you _____ be here.
|A. would||B. should||C. could||D. can|
5. Did they _____ work on the farm 3 years ago?
|A. use to||B. used to||C. be used to||D. get used to|
II. Choose the part that needs correcting.
1. During the event, the rain starting so we had to stop suddenly.
|A. During||B. starting||C. had||D. suddenly|
2. She use to wear jeans, but she doesn’t now.
|A. use||B. jeans||C. doesn’t||D. now|
3. I wish they would stop making noise when I was sleeping.
|A. wish||B. would||C. making||D. was|
4. Huong and me would like to join the Karaoke club.
|A. me||B. would||C. to||D. karaoke|
5. This speech consists about three parts: introduction, development and conclusion.
|A. This||B. about||C. parts||D. and|